Use MATLAB® and Simulink® to develop, deploy, and verify wireless systems designs on Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC devices.
- Characterize RF performance with data streaming between hardware and MATLAB and Simulink.
- Leverage standards-compliant (5G and LTE) and custom waveforms.
- Model and simulate hardware architectures and algorithms.
- Deploy systems to hardware using automatic HDL code and C code generation.
- Debug and verify algorithms running on hardware connected to MATLAB and Simulink test environments.
Using MATLAB for System Development on Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
Verify System RF Performance with Streaming Data
Use MATLAB and Simulink to stream standards-compliant 5G, LTE, and custom waveforms to and from hardware. Measure results in MATLAB to characterize RF performance for systems such as the Avnet® Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC Development Kit with Qorvo RF Front End.
Simulate Wireless Systems and Deploy Models to Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
Simulate and analyze SoC architectures, generate HDL code and embedded C code from algorithm models, and deploy systems to prototype hardware like the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC ZCU111 Evaluation Kit , Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC ZCU216 Evaluation Kit, and Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC ZCU208 Evaluation Kit (ZCU208 support provided through Avnet RFSoC Explorer).
Verify Deployed Algorithms on Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC Hardware
Verify deployed RTL through cosimulation with MATLAB and Simulink test benches. Test and debug on hardware using MATLAB to access on-board memory.