You can change these locations by editing the $MATLAB/toolbox/parallel/bin/mjs_def.sh (Linux) or mjs_def.bat file (Windows).
(where $MATLAB is the MATLAB installation directory)
1.) Open the file in a text editor and locate the CHECKPOINTBASE and LOGBASE variables.
2.) Set them to the location you would like. Ensure that the user starting the MDCE service has full access to these directories.
- NOTE: Starting in R2019a the following name changes occurred:
- MATLAB Distributed Computing Server was renamed to MATLAB Parallel Server
- mdce_def was renamed to mjs_def
- mdce binary was renamed to mjs
- mjs_def.bat file is in $MATLAB/R20XXx/toolbox/distcomp/bin for R2019a and earlier.