Intro to Modeling and Simulation with Simulink
In this session you will learn the basics of Simulink for modeling, simulating, and analyzing multi-domain dynamic systems. You will see how to build models using Simulink’s block diagramming interface and block libraries, design control algorithms, and run both component-level and system-level simulations.
- Introduction to Simulink and Model-Based Design
- Modeling and simulating a DC Motor with electric and mechanical features
- Designing and simulating a closed loop PID control algorithm for the DC Motor
- Viewing and analyzing simulation results
- Running and visualizing system-level simulations with a package delivery drone powered by DC motors
- How to get started with Simulink
About the Presenter
Tianyi Zhu is a product marketing manager at MathWorks focused on Simulink and Model-Based Design. He holds M.S. and B.S. degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering, both from Carnegie Mellon University.
Ashwin Dhawad is a product marketing engineer at MathWorks. He was an automobile engineer before joining MathWorks and holds an M.E. degree in CAD/CAM from Thapar institute of Engineering and Technology.
This event is part of a series of related topics. View the full list of events in this series.