Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® hardware will empower you with the latest Model-Based Design technology to create embedded systems on Arduino, from simulation to implementation.
Answers to some common installation issues faced while installing Simulink Arduino support package are available on MATLAB Answers:
- Why do I receive an error when installing Arduino Support Packages?
- Unable to install MATLAB and Simulink Arduino Support Packages
- Not able to install Arduino support package in matlab 2019a
- How do I Download and Install a Support Package on an Offline Machine?
- How do I perform a clean re-installation of a Support Package?
- Why do I get the error "Support Package Root is unusable" when silently installing a Support Package?
- How do I silently install Support Packages in MATLAB R2018a or newer?
- Error installing third party package Arduino software: Invalid zip file
- Why do I receive the error "There was a problem downloading the Support Package"?
- Why do I get a connection error when installing or activating MATLAB or another MathWorks product?
- How can I install MATLAB or other MathWorks products on an offline machine?
If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact MathWorks support: