- Between about 4PM EST on 8/22 and 8AM EST on 8/23 the search engine failed to index new content, including questions, answers, and comments. This is the likely cause of the posting errors reported in this thread.
- Between about 11AM EST on 8/23 and now (2:15PM EST on 8/23) the search engine was returning "no results" intermittently (as shown in Sean's screen shot). I think that this is now fixed, but will keep an eye on it.
Web interface is broken
- Comment->Save: Nothing happens.
- Answer->Submit: The "something went wrong" message is shown, but the answer appears in the the thread inspite of this.
- Aks a question->submit: This failed the last 10 times I tried to create this message. This time it worked ;-)