What’s New in Wireless System Design
In this session, you will learn about new antenna-to-bits wireless design capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®. These capabilities enable wireless and radar engineers to design systems that incorporate multiple antennas, smart RF devices, and advanced receiver algorithms. New hardware support features enable designers to connect MATLAB algorithms to SDR devices and RF instruments, and to verify them with over-the-air testing with a range of custom waveforms.
The presentation includes case studies and examples:
- MIMO-OFDM technologies, such as 802.11 WLAN systems, with analysis and measurements to assess end-to-end simulation performance
- Fast RF behavioral modeling and simulation including ADI agile RF transceivers
- Design, simulation, and testing of LTE and LTE-Advanced systems
- Wireless connectivity to software-defined radios (SDR) and RF instruments for over-the-air testing of wireless signals
- Simulation and testing multidomain radar applications including FMCW radar for automotive applications
Recorded: 25 Mar 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.