Forecasting Corporate Default Rates with MATLAB
This webinar shows how to build a forecasting model for corporate default rates with MATLAB.
- Working with historical credit migrations data to construct time series of interest and to visualize default rates dynamics
- Using statistical and econometric tools to fit and analyze a forecasting model for corporate default rates
- Backtesting the forecasting model
- Visualizing risk regions for scenario analysis and stress testing
- Forecasting full transition matrices
Presenter: Gabo Lopez-Calva
Recorded: 4 Apr 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.