Kinematic simulator of a 4-link robot, demonstrating:
- Hard-coded walking of the robot.
- Inverse kinematic control.
- Kalman filtering through interaction with a physical robot via Arduino
- Q-Learning, moving from one position to another whilst remaining stable and avoiding obstacles.
- Simulated annealing, moving from one position to another whilst remaining stable and avoiding obstacles.
- Simulated annealing to walk forwards, avoiding obstacles encountered.
David Hardman (2021). 4 Link Robotic Simulator (https://github.com/DSHardman/4linksimulator), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!