This interactive MATLAB document covers concepts relating to chemical kinetics and reaction rates. This module covers concepts that are typically a part of courses on General Chemistry.
Specifically, it would address the following questions:
- How are chemical reactions represented mathematically using differential equations?
- How can I use MATLAB to compute symbolic solutions to these representations?
- How can I use MATLAB to compute numerical solutions to these representations?
- How can I use MATLAB to import and evaluate experimental data to estimate reaction parameters?
- How can I use MATLAB to document and publish my solutions and conclusions?
Updated file details.
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.