Stackedplot wraps the built-in plot function to post-process the plotted lines, spacing them out so each lines can be observed easily. Makes it a quick (if not the quickest) way to inspect multi-channel data.
* Just works. Simply add "stacked" in front of an existing "plot" command line to spread the plots out
* Can spread on either x and y axis via PlotOrder parameter
* A label is automatically added for each plot lines in place of the standard ylabel/xlabel
* Layout is highly customizable via a number of parametric arguments
* Support log plots
* Baseline can be added (think of the built-in "bar" function)
* Baseline and rangelines are automatically adjusted if non-stacked axis limits property is modified
Kesh Ikuma (2021). stackedplot: A quick way to plot without lines overlapping (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/53620-stackedplot-a-quick-way-to-plot-without-lines-overlapping), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Thank you very much for your complex accurated function.
Many many options very very useful for me. Working on big data signal processing.
Thank you too much!
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!