Enjoy the contest and good luck! Remember, the more problems you solve and the more you rate, the greater your changes are of winning.
Solve and Rate Cody Problems. Win Prizes!
Solve MATLAB coding problems and rate their difficulty to win cool prizes. The more you complete, the greater your chances of winning. The contest runs from October 1 to December 31.
Two ways to win
- Be a top scorer - The top three Cody scorers during the contest win prizes.
- Rate problem difficulty - Each rating gets you an entry in our weekly prize raffle.
Full contest rules
We will reward the top three scorers on the contest leaderboard.
- 1st place: $300 Amazon gift card + MathWorks T-shirt/hat
- 2nd place: $200 Amazon gift card + MathWorks T-shirt/hat
- 3rd place: $100 Amazon gift card + MathWorks T-shirt/hat
You can earn points by solving problems, rating problem difficulty, earning badges, and creating problems. See details.
We will have a weekly raffle for a MathWorks T-shirt or hat.
- 2 raffle winners per week. Each will get a MathWorks T-shirt or hat.
Each problem difficulty rating equals 1 raffle ticket. Therefore, the more problems you rate and the earlier you start, the higher chance you win.
- Top three scorers each will get a winner badge.
- Active participants (those who solve and rate 10 or more problems during the contest period) will win a contest player badge.
- MATLAB T-shirts and hats
- Amazon gift cards
Contest Is Underway!
Play until December 31, 2020
Simply click Register and you're in!
Weekly Raffle Winners
Next Drawing: Nov 30, 2020
November 23 Winners
Show previous winners
November 16 Winners
November 9 Winners
November 2 Winners
October 26 Winners
October 19 Winners
October 13 Winners