Download SSH Key Identity File
Among the cluster information in Cloud Center is the SSH key for that cluster, for non-root user access. Follow these steps to download a cluster’s SSH key identity file:
In Cloud Center, click My Clusters.
In the list of your clusters, click the cluster whose key you want to download.
In the Cluster Summary display, click More Details to expand the display.
In the SSH Keys information field is a hyperlink labeled User Access. Click this link to download and save the key (
.pem) file to your local client machine.
You can use your saved
.pem file for SSH or other access to the cloud
machines for transferring data, as described in Transfer Data with Standard Utilities (Cloud Integrations).
Note that the only key available here is for user access (username
clouduser), not for root access. A root access key (user name:
ubuntu) is provided only when you create a new cluster. If you require,
but do not have access to the root private key for a cluster, you could create a new cluster
using another key for which you do have access, or create a new key according to the SSH key
name description in Create a Cloud Cluster (Cloud Integrations).
- Transfer Data To Amazon S3 Buckets and Access Data Using MATLAB Datastore (Cloud Integrations)
- Copy Data from Amazon S3 Account to Your Cluster (Cloud Integrations)
- Transfer Data with Job Methods and Properties (Cloud Integrations)
- Transfer Data with Standard Utilities (Cloud Integrations)
- Retrieve Data from Persisted Storage Without Starting a Cluster (Cloud Integrations)