Transfer Data to or from a Cloud Center Cluster
Use tools for transferring data from clusters including Amazon®, such as AttachedFiles, SSH keys, and other utilities, and retrieve data without starting a cluster.
Transfer Data Between Amazon S3 and Cloud Center Clusters
- Transfer Data to Amazon S3 Buckets and Access Data Using MATLAB Datastore
Work with data in the cloud using data stores.
- Copy Data from Amazon S3 Account to Your Cluster
Select Add Files to specify which files you want to make available to your cluster machines.
Transfer Data Between Local Machine and Cloud Center Clusters
- Transfer Data with Job Methods and Properties
How to use the
JobDataproperties to transfer data to the cloud cluster.
- Download SSH Key Identity File
How to use the SSH key to get information about your cluster in Cloud Center.
- Transfer Data with Standard Utilities
How to use an SSH key identity file to transfer data.
- Retrieve Data from Persisted Storage Without Starting a Cluster
How to retrieve persisted data from Amazon EC2®.