C++ Software Engineer
Do you enjoy solving complex problems using software? Do you want to help build tools used daily by thousands of scientists and engineers around the world? Come and join our software development team creating MathWorks' next generation of diff and merge tools.
Use your problem solving, software design and programming skills to design and implement advanced capabilities in MATLAB & Simulink.
- Design, implement and test high performance applications and algorithms
- Join in team activities such as planning, design discussions and reviews
- Work effectively with other teams across the world
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- An undergraduate degree and some years of commercial work experience, or a PhD degree is required
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar
- Software development experience in C++ or similar object oriented language
To all recruitment agencies: MathWorks does not accept agency CVs. Please do not submit CVs to our career site or to our MathWorks staff. MathWorks is not responsible for any fees for CVs submitted by an agency.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.