Renewal Sales Representative - Italian and Spanish
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Why you’ll be excited by this role…
It is almost unimaginable to think of a technology that has not been influenced, impacted and in many cases made possible by MathWorks software. Your mobile phone, your social network, your TV streaming service, even your take out! MathWorks is the software that is accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
It is an exciting time to join MathWorks as we establish, develop and grow our shared sales & services center in Galway, Ireland. As a Renewal Sales Representative, you will focus on driving revenue growth through achieving or exceeding customer engagement standards in our maintenance renewal programs and products.
You will work on a diverse, multicultural team of Renewal Sales Representatives that are aligned with sales representatives in a team selling environment to achieve individual and/or team goals.
What you will be doing….
• Grow revenue through attaining or exceeding maintenance renewal revenue goals
• Manage timely closure of the assigned annual maintenance renewal contracts and incorporate lapsed maintenance opportunities into selling strategies
o Proactively contact customers and explain the product and support benefits of continuing maintenance services
o Educate customers on purchasing options via web store and consolidations
o Identify and manage add on or cross sell opportunities by closing business or transferring to appropriate sales representative to achieve the sale cycle
o Prepare quotations as required and ensure accurate information for efficient processing of orders and investigate and resolve discrepancies
o Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are collected and entered into CRM system to advance the sales cycle
• Demonstrate strong forecasting and funnel management of your assigned territory
• Contribute to and support the territory plans in conjunction with sales representatives
• Participate in funnel meetings as well as planning and delivery of sections of the annual territory and account plans
• Partake on projects with local and international project team members
What you are really good at…
- Selling. Consistent overachievement of sales and productivity goals
- Responsiveness. Has a can-do attitude, is customer centric, displays empathy, and is quality focused
- Being strategic, creative and focused. Ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency, willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Taking care of the details. Is accurate in recording information clearly and concisely. Highly proficient computer, analytics and social networking skills
- Communication. Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years post university experience, 1-2 years customer facing experience
- English and fluent in the following languages: Italian, Spanish. Highly proficient in both spoken and written minimum level C1.
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and high level of attention to detail
- Understanding of forecasting and funnel management practices
- Completion of sales and/or phone skills training
- Proficient working with a CRM system to facilitate lead qualification and advancement of sales cycle
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working in fast-paced, disciplined, process oriented, sales environment
Even better if you have…
- Additional language skills/multilingual
- Worked in a shared sales & services or global business center
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.