Software Engineer in Test
Hybrid Work Model
The Software Engineer In Test will be responsible for developing software test suites and conducting hands-on testing of various involved features in the MATLAB and Simulink products. Some examples are MATLAB and Simulink Projects, saving to previous versions, Simulink Compare and Merge tool etc. You will participate in the various projects from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews; create test strategies and plans based on product/feature requirements.
- Design and implement test infrastructure; contribute to test tools and assets.
- Collaborate with other engineers to design, implement and execute automated test cases, analyze results, report and track defects.
- Develop, track, and report project level status and other performance metrics to appropriate stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional Software Quality efforts, driving quality practices into MathWorks products throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming experience with MATLAB is preferred
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming
- Familiary with Simulink is a plus
- Good debugging skills
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.