Advanced Solutions Engineer - Model Based Design
- Job: 28360-AEVE
- Location: UK-Cambridge
- Department: Advanced Support
Drive strategic engagements with MathWorks automotive customers to enable successful usage of embedded software workflows, including use of AUTOSAR. This role also involves working closely with the Development team to resolve complex customer questions related to model-based design workflows. Our team of experienced engineers is responsible for bringing the users perspective into MathWorks product development strategy.
Influence the direction of MathWorks' model-based design products by:
leveraging your experience with embedded software workflows
identifying emerging needs based on customer requests
influencing feature planning by providing voice-of-the-customer input
contributing to product design process (defining requirements and use cases, participating in design reviews and usability studies, etc.)
Drive customer success with MathWorks' products by:
resolving advanced technical issues
leading technical engagements with customers
- developing resources to demonstrate product features and capabilities (ex. blog, examples, presentations, etc.)
Mentor junior engineers in building technical skills
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience using Simulink or other model-based design (MBD) tools
- Excellent communication skills (effectively articulate ideas and provide feedback)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Candidates must be interested in working with customers to understand their real engineering challenges and to help them understand how to apply our products to their problems
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.