C++ Software Developer
Hybrid Work Model
Do you enjoy solving complex problems using software? Do you want to help build tools used daily by thousands of scientists and engineers around the world? Come and join a software development team creating features of MATLAB and Simulink that support collaboration across large teams.
Use your problem solving, software design and programming skills to design and implement advanced new capabilities in MATLAB & Simulink.
- More and more MATLAB & Simulink users are making use of continuous integration workflows. Your main role will be to design & implement new features that support and extend MATLAB Project capabilities in this area.
- You will own all phases of the design: you will lead design discussions and reviews before implementing in the most appropriate language for the task. If you’re new to this then don’t worry, we give you the freedom to grow but will support you as you learn these new skills.
- You will work with other teams around the world to support the development of new capabilities for MATLAB and Simulink.
- Software development experience in C++ or another object-oriented programming language.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a large development team.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.