Software Engineer - Automatic Code Verification
Take an active role in powering the world's most demanding and reliable applications: cars, planes, and medical devices. Design solutions to automate the deployment of new code generation applications. Join an agile team developing the next generation of tools for embedded systems design.
You will work on the MATLAB and Simulink code verification platform for host-based and on-target numerical equivalence testing, debugging, code coverage analysis, and code profiling.
Your task will be to create tools of exceptional quality that accelerate the development of embedded software. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and validating features that provide industry leading code verification workflows.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Industry-strength, software development experience in C++ or other object-oriented programming language
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.