MATLAB Computational Finance Suite Overview
The MATLAB Computational Finance Suite is a set of 12 essential products commonly used in finance, including MATLAB®, Curve Fitting Toolbox™, Database Toolbox™, Datafeed Toolbox™, Econometrics Toolbox™, Financial Instruments Toolbox™, Financial Toolbox™, Optimization Toolbox™, Parallel Computing Toolbox™, Risk Management Toolbox™, Spreadsheet Link™ (for Microsoft Excel), and Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox™.
With the suite, you can:
- Access various databases and data feeds
- Use machine learning or an econometrics model to forecast financial data
- Price financial instruments, such as equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives, or hybrid derivatives
- Perform credit scorecard modeling using interactive application
- Simulate credit portfolios based on probability of default or credit migration matrix
- Validate value-at-risk model
Recorded: 3 Apr 2017
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.