This course is also offered in an online, self-paced format.
Image Processing with MATLAB
This two-day course provides hands-on experience with performing image analysis. Examples and exercises demonstrate the use of appropriate MATLAB® and Image Processing Toolbox™ functionality throughout the analysis process.
- Importing and exporting images
- Enhancing images
- Detecting edges and shapes
- Segmenting objects based on their color and texture
- Modifying objects' shape using morphological operations
- Measuring shape properties
- Performing batch analysis over sets of images
- Aligning images with image registration
- Detecting, extracting, and matching image features