How to Renew
Select your license type.
Login required. If you have any questions, contact your local representative.
Update to new MATLAB releases and more
Maximize the value of your MATLAB license by renewing your subscription to MathWorks Software Maintenance Service. A one-year subscription is included with new product licenses.
You'll get another year of access to:
- The latest updates to your MATLAB and Simulink products – with releases twice a year
- Worldwide technical support from specialized engineers
- MATLAB Mobile on MathWorks Cloud
Product updates through twice-yearly releases
Each release includes, on average, 500 new features across all products. Access new product features and new product offerings through releases twice a year. You can increase your effectiveness by being the first to learn about and use new product features.
Worldwide technical support
Resolve your issues with technical support engineers so you can focus on development and implementation instead of troubleshooting issues. Support is available in 10 languages via telephone, email, and the website.
Student and home licenses get support for installation and activation, but otherwise should use online support resources, including MATLAB Answers.
Access to MATLAB Mobile on MathWorks Cloud
Run MATLAB Mobile on MathWorks Cloud from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You can upload your MATLAB files and data and store them in the cloud for use on MATLAB Mobile wherever you are.
Prerelease and beta versions
Receive early versions of new products and major updates so you can try new features and guide technology decisions for your organization. (Not available for student and home licenses.)
An active subscription is required to purchase add-on products.
- 100% of products have been updated over the past three years
- All technical support engineers have advanced degrees (EE, ME, CS)
- 92% of users are "satisfied" or "extremely satisfied" with their technical support experience