1. Read Data and Divide into Training and Testing Data
2. Perform Perceptron Training till all training samples are correctly classified
3. Perform Testing using the Final Updated Weights
4. Plot Decision Boundary on scatter plot
5. Check performance through Confusion Matrix
RFM (2021). Implementation of Perceptron for Classification (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/76431-implementation-of-perceptron-for-classification), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!