Communications Toolbox™ Library for the Bluetooth® Protocol provides standard-compliant functions and reference examples for the design, modeling, simulation, and testing of Bluetooth communications systems. The library supports modeling all layers of the Bluetooth stack, link-level simulation, network simulation, test waveform generation, over-the-air testing, and golden reference verification.
The Bluetooth library enables you to simulate and analyze Bluetooth basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR) and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) PHY layer with:
• Waveform generation and visualization
• Signal recovery and analysis
• End-to-end simulation
• Conformance test measurements
• Direction finding (angle of arrival and angle of departure) capabilities
You can also model, simulate, and analyze the Bluetooth BR and BLE protocol stack and network with:
• Channel selection and frequency hopping algorithms
• BLE devices connection procedures
• Co-existence with WLAN interference
• Applications such as Heart Rate Profile (HRP), with all layers of the stack
You can also model, simulate, and analyze the Bluetooth Mesh protocol stack and network with:
• Bluetooth Mesh network layer flooding
• Energy profiling, with friendship feature in mesh
• Packet delivery ratio estimation and analysis
Work with over-the-air signals using ADALM-PLUTO SDR hardware with:
• Bluetooth BR, EDR and BLE signal transmission and reception over a channel
• Receiver operations to decode Bluetooth BR, EDR and BLE signals
To learn detailed information about the library, see the documentation at https://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/bluetooth.html.
Opening the .mlpkginstall file from your operating system or from within MATLAB will initiate the installation process for this add-on and acquire the latest version for the release you have.
This .mlpkginstall file is functional for R2019a and beyond. Content has been added in each release since then, with details in the Communications Toolbox release notes at https://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/release-notes.html. To access the most complete feature set possible, use the latest MATLAB release.
already I installed it but where can I find it?
Hi Punit Agrawal and Raghav Vaidyanathan Subbaraman,
Thanks for downloading Bluetooth add-on. To get the bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions, please download the latest Bluetooth add-on (available with MATLAB R2020a).
bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Max. Matlab2019b
The rating system needs revision
The bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Linux. Matlab 2019b, installed from Add-on manager,
The bluetoothWaveformGenerator and related functions can't be found. Matlab 2019b, installed from Add-on manager,
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!