To perform A Star path, goto to Main.m and set k=1, b=inf and n=0;
Please read main.m
TO RUN SINGLE ROBOT SIMULATION
1. Set Architecutre=1 and press F5
TO RUN MULTI ROBOT
1. Open Matlab and navigate to director with all the code
2. Open main.m and set architecture to 2 and save
3. Run main.m and you will be asked robot id, enter 1 and press
ok. Follow instructions untill waiting for other robots.
4. Open another instance of matlab and navigate to directory with
5. Run main.m in that matlab and enter robot id 2.
6. Now you should be able to observe the figure in matlab intance
1. You can try various differnt configuration after that.
Emad Hasan (2021). K-Omega / A-Star Multi robot follow the leader (implemented in Sim and NXT) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/17844-k-omega-a-star-multi-robot-follow-the-leader-implemented-in-sim-and-nxt), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Inspired by: A Star implemented in Matlab
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!