A Mongean shuffle of an n card deck starts with putting the initial deck on the left hand side.
- The top card of the deck is taken and put on the right hand side.
- The second card from the deck on left is taken and put on top of right deck.
- The third card is taken from the left and and put at the bottom of the right deck.
- The fourth card is put on top of right deck.
- The fifth card is put at the bottom of right deck.
This process is continued until all the cards on left are transferred to the right.
The initial state of the cards will be given. Return the state after this shuffle.