Saving and Restoring Operating Points
Save an operating point of a Stateflow® chart at a specific time. Operating points include output, data, and configuration parameters. Run segments of long simulations and save segments to investigate specific times in your simulation.
- Using Operating Points in Stateflow
Save and investigate specific time segments in your model simulation.
- Methods for Interacting with the Operating Point of a Chart
Use specific methods to interact with the operating point of a chart.
- Guidelines for Using the Operating Point of a Chart
Limitations, rules, and restrictions of using and modifying operating points.
- Best Practices for Saving the Operating Point of a Chart
Use MAT-Files and scripts to save an operating point.
- Divide a Long Simulation into Segments
Save long simulations into short segments using operating points.
- Test a Unique Chart Configuration
Test a chart response for a hard-to-reach configurations.
- Test a Chart with Fault Detection and Redundant Logic
Check the response of a chart to one or more failures.