High-Throughput Computing Applications
Use Embedded Coder® to generate code for deep learning networks, image processing and computer vision applications and signal processing systems. Improve the execution speed of these high-throughput computing applications by generating Open Multiprocessing (OpenMP) and SIMD code.
High-Throughput Computing Optimization Techniques
- Generate SIMD Code from Simulink Blocks
Improve the execution speed of the generated code using Intel® SSE and Intel AVX technology.
- Generate SIMD Code for MATLAB Functions
Improve the execution speed of the generated code using Intel SSE and Intel AVX technology.
- Generate Parallel for-Loops Using the Open Multiprocessing (OpenMP) Application Interface
Implement parallel for-loops in the generated code for For Each Subsystems, MATLAB Function and MATLAB System blocks.
- Workflow for Deep Learning C/C++ Code Generation for Simulink Models
Overview of C/C++ code generation workflow for deep learning neural networks.
- Generate Code for Deep Learning Networks Using MATLAB Function Block
Generate code for a model containing a MATLAB Function block that uses the GoogLeNet trained deep learning network.
- Generate Code for Blocks from Deep Neural Networks Library
Generate code for a model containing the GoogLeNet trained deep learning network.
- Code Generation for Deep Learning Simulink Model That Performs Lane and Vehicle Detection
This example shows how to generate C++ code from a Simulink® model that performs lane and vehicle detection using convolutional neural networks (CNN).
- Generate Generic C/C++ for Sequence-to-Sequence Deep Learning Simulink Models
Generate C/C++ code for a sequence-to-sequence deep learning Simulink model.
- Code Generation for Parametric Audio Equalizer (DSP System Toolbox)
This example shows how to model an algorithm specification for a three band parametric equalizer which will be used for code generation.
- Use Intel AVX2 Code Replacement Library to Generate SIMD Code from Simulink Blocks (DSP System Toolbox)
Generate high performance SIMD code from Simulink® blocks in DSP System Toolbox™ using Intel AVX2 code replacement library.
- Use Intel AVX2 Code Replacement Library to Generate SIMD Code from MATLAB Algorithms (DSP System Toolbox)
Generate high performance SIMD Code from MATLAB® algorithms in DSP System Toolbox using Intel AVX2 code replacement library.