Senior Human Resources Manager - EMEA
- Job: 30619-JPER
- Location: UK-Cambridge
- Department: Human Resources
Lead a team of 12 in delivering human resources services for EMEA. Collaborate with HR teams globally to facilitate regional and country specific delivery of HR services including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Organization Development, Training, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, and HR Administration.
Partner with the business leaders to support the achievement of business results
Drive the recruiting process to achieve headcount goals with highest quality hires
Provide interpretation and guidance on HR policies and procedures
Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with corporate HR to develop solutions, programs, and policies
Apply knowledge of current legal requirements to ensure regulatory compliance
Evolve HR programs and practices across the region
Identify training needs and support a learning culture
Provide input and guidance on workforce planning and reorganizations
Support company values and culture
- A bachelor's degree and 15 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 5 years management experience is required.
- Broad HR experience, including business partnering and recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to coach management teams and assume a hands-on role in all human resources functions.
- Experience executing and managing the recruiting process including direct sourcing experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive implementations of HR processes and initiatives by using effective project management skills
- Desire and demonstrated experience in working effectively with remote organizations and strong teamwork skills
- Knowledge of compensation practices
- Experience in a high tech industry and for a global company reporting to corporate headquarters
- Deep knowledge of European legal and statutory requirements and strong network of contacts
- Some travel is required
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.