Application Engineer (Post-Sales) - Deep Learning
- Job: 30145-AEVE
- Location: UK-Cambridge
- Department: Advanced Support
Drive strategic engagements with MathWorks customers to enable successful usage of Deep Learning and AI products. This role also involves working closely with the Development team to resolve complex customer questions related to Machine Learning and Deep Learning workflows. Our team of experienced engineers is responsible for bringing the users perspective into MathWorks product development strategy.
- Influence the direction of MathWorks' Deep Learning & AI products by:
- leveraging your experience with deep learning workflows
- identifying emerging needs based on customer requests
- influencing feature planning by providing voice-of-the-customer input
- contributing to the product design process (defining requirements and use cases, participating in design reviews and usability studies, etc.)
- Drive customer success with MathWorks' products by:
- resolving advanced technical issues
- leading strategic, technical engagements with customers
- developing external content to demonstrate product features and capabilities (ex. blog, examples, presentations, etc.)
- Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Technical expertise and fluency in machine learning applications and/or deep learning
- Programming experience with high level technical computing languages (e.g., MATLAB, Python)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be interested in working with customers to understand their real engineering challenges and to help them understand how to apply our products to their problems
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.