Inside Account Manager - EMEA
Are you ready to thrive in a stable sales environment selling a world-class product that provides an opportunity for mentorship and personal growth?
The Inside Sales Account Manager is an integral part of the success of the Commercial Sales organization.
This is a sales executive, quota-carrying, revenue-generating role, focusing on direct sales (no channel).
We partner with the Field Sales team to drive business within a clearly defined territory: one team, one strategy, working towards a shared quota.
We work opportunities generated from qualified leads through close and we create business opportunities through our own prospection and funnel-building activities. We work together with other sales and technical colleagues to identify and solve customer technical and business challenges and to provide the right solution for their pain points.
When we are not working with customers, we collaborate with our selling team and have team-building activities.
This role is fast-paced and exciting. As part of the team, you will:
- Gain responsibility for license and training opportunities in your territory from qualification through close, utilizing Salesforce
- Identify, develop, and close opportunities through proactive prospecting campaigns
- Participate in the development of territory strategy and the funnel review process as a key member of the sales team
- A bachelor's degree and 4 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Sales experience including prospecting, new logos and account development via digital selling.
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales KPIs
- Team-selling and collaboration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent digital skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Customer-focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Affinity to technology and innovation
- Languages: A business proficiency level of English and German
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.