C++ Software Engineer: Physical Modeling
Bring your software engineering expertise to the MathWorks Physical Modeling team! The Physical Modeling team is one of the fastest growing teams at MathWorks and our products are used by thousands of engineers worldwide. We seek a candidate with expertise in software engineering to work on the core technology for Simscape, our flagship physical modeling product. The ideal candidate thrives on solving demanding software problems, values thoughtful design, and finds reward in delivering powerful high quality products to customers. Take a look at our physical modeling products.
Work independently and with the team to research and develop new methods for model simulation that will allow customers to simulate complex physical systems quickly and reliably.
You will be personally responsible for the end-to-end process of software development including: feature design, architecture, and implementation.
Interact with customers, application engineers, and marketing to gather requirements.
- Experience with C++ or another Object Oriented language is required
- Experience analyzing or designing engineering systems including fluid, drivetrain, control, or electrical systems is a plus
- Experience with BOOST, STL, or Design Patterns is a plus
- Experience with Simulink or Simscape is a plus
- Experience with numerical analysis algorithms and tools is a plus
- Strong mathematical background is a strong plus
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.