C++ Software Engineer
Hybrid Work Model
Do you enjoy solving complex problems using software? Do you want to help build tools used daily by thousands of scientists and engineers around the world? Come and join our software development team creating MathWorks' next generation of diff and merge tools.
Use your problem solving, software design and programming skills to design and implement advanced capabilities in MATLAB & Simulink.
- Design, implement and test high performance applications and algorithms
- Join in team activities such as planning, design discussions and reviews
- Work effectively with other teams across the world
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- An undergraduate degree and some years of commercial work experience, or a PhD degree is required
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar
- Software development experience in C++ or similar object oriented language
To all recruitment agencies: MathWorks does not accept agency CVs. Please do not submit CVs to our career site or to our MathWorks staff. MathWorks is not responsible for any fees for CVs submitted by an agency.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.