Sales Account Manager
Hybrid Work Model
- Do you want to work in a sales environment that takes professional development seriously?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on the performance of some of the world’s leading engineering companies?
- Do you want to be part of a technically focussed team driving sales within a secure, leading, profitable, and growing software organisation?
As a Sales Account Manager at MathWorks, you will be tasked with maximising the sales of MathWorks software products such as MATLAB and Simulink, and related services, to new and existing customers within a defined territory.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the territory and its potential. Implement short and medium term territory plans to realise this potential.
- Work closely with prospects and existing customers to understand critical business issues and develop a vision for the capabilities required to address these.
- Develop key accounts within the territory to generate significant and sustainable revenue.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Gain access to the appropriate decision makers and manage evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with Inside Sales to prioritise inbound leads.
- Apply an organised and thoughtful approach to maintinaining contact, lead, and opportunity data in Salesforce.
- Make the best use of all available resources and expertise in the achievement of the company’s objectives. Working within a team is key.
- Attain annual revenue targets.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in technical software or IT sales with responsibility for a defined territory with annual personal revenue targets.
- Ability to build positive, effective internal relationships with technical teams to develop compelling proposals, by demonstrating an understanding of customer needs and the impact of addressing them.
- Experience of efficiently managing an active opportunity pipeline.
- Effective use of a CRM system to manage and report on territory activity and revenue.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.