Application Engineer - Model Based Design (Post-Sales)
Hybrid Work Model
Do you love the idea of working with customers and mentoring others? Do you value opportunities to build deeper technical expertise? If the answer to these questions is yes, come and join us in the UK Advanced Support Group, and apply your knowledge in model-based design (MBD) to improve our code generation products.
Drive customer success with MathWorks' products by:
- resolving escalated and advanced technical issues
- leading strategic, technical engagements with customers
- developing external content to demonstrate product features and capabilities (ex. blog, examples, presentations, etc.)
Influence the direction of MathWorks' model-based design products by:
- leveraging your experience with embedded software workflows
- identifying emerging needs based on customer requests
- influencing feature planning by providing voice-of-the-customer input
- contributing to product design process (defining requirements and use cases, participating in design reviews and usability studies, etc.)
Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth
- 3+ years of experience using Simulink or other model-based design (MBD) tools
- Excellent communication skills (effectively articulate ideas and provide feedback)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective collaborator in cross functional environment
- Familiarity with the development process in automotive (e.g. AUTOSAR) or aerospace industries is a plus
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.