Accelerator & Incubator Tech Evangelist
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Join the MathWorks Startup team to build awareness of MathWorks in the accelerator/incubator community in Europe and drive deep adoption of our software. Use your startup knowledge or partner eco-system network experience to create success within our diverse startup community including companies pushing boundaries in autonomous driving, clean energy, drones, fintech, medical devices and other applications. Learn more on our program page here: MathWorks Startup Accelerators
Actively seek-out, build and maintain partnerships with accelerators and incubators that are aligned with MathWorks technology.
Develop and coordinate technical engagement plans with key accelerators to increase adoption and usage of MathWorks products within the startups.
Champion usage of MathWorks software at accelerators by preparing and delivering presentationsoutlining MathWorks strengths in key industries and use cases.
Identify, track and influence usage of MathWorks products at accelerators. Regularly review performance of accelerators and plan events and activities at accelerators to increase awareness of MathWorks support.
Engage with MathWorks staff to assist in key activities and ensure successful adoption and usage at accelerators. Train others to use the developed materials to extend your reach.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience in engineering, marketing, technical sales support, and/or consulting roles
- Master’s in engineering or computer science is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer interaction skills, and project management skills
- Experience in application engineering, sales engineering, customer success, or technical marketing is a plus
- Experience with MathWorks products (MATLAB or Simulink) or other technical computing software (e.g., Python, R, SAS, National Instruments, Solidworks etc.) is a plus
- Experience in a startup or working with the startup community or an accelerator is a plus
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25-40% of the time
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.