Accelerator & Incubator Tech Evangelist
Hybrid Work Model
Join the MathWorks Startup team to build awareness of MathWorks in the accelerator/incubator community in Europe and drive deep adoption of our software. Use your startup knowledge or partner eco-system network experience to create success within our diverse startup community including companies pushing boundaries in autonomous driving, clean energy, drones, fintech, medical devices and other applications. Learn more on our program page here: MathWorks Startup Accelerators
Actively seek-out, build and maintain partnerships with accelerators and incubators that are aligned with MathWorks technology.
Develop and coordinate technical engagement plans with key accelerators to increase adoption and usage of MathWorks products within the startups.
Champion usage of MathWorks software at accelerators by preparing and delivering presentationsoutlining MathWorks strengths in key industries and use cases.
Identify, track and influence usage of MathWorks products at accelerators. Regularly review performance of accelerators and plan events and activities at accelerators to increase awareness of MathWorks support.
Engage with MathWorks staff to assist in key activities and ensure successful adoption and usage at accelerators. Train others to use the developed materials to extend your reach.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience in engineering, marketing, technical sales support, and/or consulting roles
- Master’s in engineering or computer science is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer interaction skills, and project management skills
- Experience in application engineering, sales engineering, customer success, or technical marketing is a plus
- Experience with MathWorks products (MATLAB or Simulink) or other technical computing software (e.g., Python, R, SAS, National Instruments, Solidworks etc.) is a plus
- Experience in a startup or working with the startup community or an accelerator is a plus
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25-40% of the time
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.