Intern in EDG - French Speaking
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Interns in our Engineering Development Group gain hands-on experience in a welcoming environment that fosters and rewards innovation, teamwork, learning, and fun. You will make an impact by resolving technical customer challenges in a collaborative environment, working with bright, passionate colleagues.
This candidate should be fluent in French.
- Specialize and develop deeper technical skills in your domain and MathWorks’ product suites.
- Support MathWorks’ customers on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Develop a strong customer focus and build significant product and technical knowledge by resolving technical issues.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Fluent in French
- 3-6 month full-time commitment
- Pursuing a MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Maths with a strong academic track record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- MATLAB and/or Simulink knowledge or experience is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.