Senior Sales Enablement Consultant
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
The Senior Sales Enablement consultant will have the responsibility of implementing all elements of the MathWorks Sales Enablement framework in the areas of Selling Methodology, Selling Processes and Sales Initiatives. The range of responsibilities in the framework include the creation and delivery of training programs, assessment of organizational capabilities, creation, management and delivery of sales assets, field communications and the collection of and reporting of program metrics. This is a highly collaborative role aimed at driving efficiency and consistency with the ultimate goals of maximize every buyer interaction Sales and Services staff have with our customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on the creation, management, delivery and maintenance of sales assets.
- Manage assets in the sales content portal. Track usage and assess field effectiveness of assets.
- Design, curate, develop, and implement learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives. This includes creating self-serve learning resources, blended learning solutions, instructor-led, and eLearning offerings.
- Provide coaching and consulting on curriculum/training design and development and build long-term business relationships with various groups within the organization.
- Measure and document the transfer of knowledge and associated impact via key performance indicators and Kirkpatrick evaluation models. Present current state, strategies for enhancing learning transfer and impact, and recommended next steps
- Enable frontline sales management to coach effectively and act as agents of enablement
- Facilitate and participate in coaching of selling skills and application of selling methodology
- Coordinate and manage sales communication strategy and field delivery
- Implement an enablement framework to regularly engage with the customer facing field.
- Collaboratively assess and report on readiness (skills, assets, systems, processes etc.) of the field to effectively and efficiently execute corporate sales strategies and objectives. Develop and execute a readiness plan for key initiatives with measurement and reporting.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
- Maintain responsibility for and act as a resource for the usage of the sales competency model.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with sales
- Five plus years of sales experience in a worldwide sales organization in a technology company
- Experience with sales training/enablement programs is a plus
- Experience with informal learning, blended learning, reinforcement programs
- Proficiency in project management
- Exceptional consulting and communication skills including an engaging presentation style, strong group facilitation skills, change management, and clear and precise writing
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.