Field Marketing Specialist
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
MathWorks is seeking a marketing professional who will play a key role in developing and executing the marketing program for one of our strategic industry segments in EMEA and North America. The role will focus on increasing awareness and usage of MathWorks tools and solutions amongst end users and executives.
The responsibility of the Field Marketing Specialist role is to collaborate with industry marketing and customer face sales teams to build and execute integrated marketing communications plans. Typical activities include support for prospecting efforts, awareness building of solutions, and lead generation for the market segment. You will also work at the account (Account Based marketing or ABM) level for specific key accounts. In this job, you will
- Build an integrated marketing communications plan for specific market segments and accounts in support of agreed-upon account/business objectives
- Work with Industry and Product marketing on driving the content generation process for marketing material including customer user stories
- Enable Sales with coaching on social selling techniques, supporting prospecting efforts and gathering insights from the industry
- Increase awareness of our solutions by promoting new developed marketing material, coordinating webinars and events, facilitating the production of short new videos and lead promotion, identifying and scoping “partnership” opportunities with industry bodies
- Leverage existing and pilot new marketing tactics via tailored marketing programs to enhance engagements with the external stakeholders within selected key accounts
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a B2B technology marketing environment, preferably as part of a complex sales and marketing team comprised of multiple roles
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience planning, building and executing multi-tactic marketing campaigns with an extended team
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders with complex B2B sales environment
- Background/interest in the Finance sector would be a bonus
- Hands-on at both strategic and tactical level
- Based in the UK but required to travel nationally/internationally 20% of the time
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.