Modeling & Analytics Intern
Hybrid Work Model
Do you want to join our engineering team to develop MATLAB-based tools used to monitor and optimize system performance? Do you have a passion for software development and modern information technology?
Thousands of engineers across numerous industries use MATLAB and Simulink to model and monitor the performance and reliability of systems. The models and algorithms developed can then be deployed to a range of platforms, from embedded devices to web applications running in the cloud.
By joining the MathWorks engineering team, you will contribute to our projects to streamline the modelling of engineering data, by adopting advanced software development practices, using machine learning to automate model building and decision making, sharing models and reporting results and running MATLAB on cloud and enterprise platforms.
- Develop machine learning models and signal processing algorithms based on measured data
- Deploy models and algorithms to the cloud and integrate with web applications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and programming skills
- Experience with MATLAB and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge of signal processing and/or machine learning techniques
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.