Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Hybrid Work Model
Take an active role in powering the world's most demanding and reliable applications: cars, planes, and medical devices. Design solutions to automate the deployment of new code generation applications. Join an agile team developing the next generation of tools for embedded systems design.
You will work on the MATLAB and Simulink target connectivity platform for data acquisition, calibration and verification of real-time embedded systems, including developing solutions based on industry standard communications protocols such as XCP.
Your task will be to create tools of exceptional quality that accelerate the development of embedded software. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and validating features to support new real-time target connectivity workflows.
To achieve this, you will be required to work closely with other team members in Cambridge, UK and Natick, North America.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Industry-strength, software development experience in C++ or other object-oriented programming language
- Experience in real time embedded software development in C
- Experience in communications protocols such as TCP/IP, XCP and CAN
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.