Atlantic Technological University-MATLAB Student Ambassador
- Job: 27331-SOD
- Department: Education Marketing
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position requires a commitment of 5 hours per week to perform the following work:
- Explore and implement creative ideas for spreading awareness for the MathWorks brand and products among students
- Identify and engage with prominent student organizations related to Engineering, Math, Science, and Finance
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink
- Use social media outlets and prevalent communication channels at the university to spread awareness for MathWorks Student Challenges and resources available to learn MATLAB and Simulink
- Promote MathWorks presence at university career fairs, information sessions, and other recruiting events
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position requires a commitment of approximately 5 hours per week and is a paid position. The MATLAB Student Ambassador is expected to:
- Host fun events on campus to demonstrate MATLAB and Simulink. We provide you with the resources to spread awareness of our products such as software demos and hardware tools.
- Use your social media skills to spread awareness of MathWorks products on Facebook and Twitter by sharing articles
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's level degree.
- Proficient in MATLAB, familiarity with Simulink a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing with at least 2 semesters remaining in the degree program (preferably in Engineering)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Legal authorization to work in Ireland
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.