Software Test Engineer - Web & Desktop automation
MathWorks is looking for a creative, motivated Software Engineer in Test Automation. You will use your development skills to design and develop automated test suites to improve the quality of the Polyspace User Interfaces (Web and desktop), IDE plugins.
You will be involved in the development process from start to finish by influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability to ensure high quality software.
You will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team by:
- Ensuring testability of features, engaging with developers throughout the design phase
- Designing test strategies
- Developing test infrastructure and implementing test plans based on functional specifications
- Measuring code efficiency (execution profiling) and effectiveness (Coverage, Code completeness…)
This is a great opportunity for you to work in Full Stack development context.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages (Java OR C++)
- Knowledge of Software Testing methodologies and automated testing frameworks (such as Junit, Selenium, QUnitKarma…)
- Good communication skills & good level in French and English
- Strong self-motivation, open to exploring new technologies
- Experience with IDE plugin development (for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio)
- Experience in Go, TypeScript
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks (Jenkins)
- Experience in software performance and memory testing
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.