Engineering Technical Writer - Wireless Communications
Hybrid Work Model
Do you have a strong aptitude and desire to write about technical topics? Do you have a hardware design or communications engineering background? Come join a team at MathWorks that creates content to help MATLAB and Simulink users who are designing and implementing in the communications domains. Write documentation and examples that show customers how to design, test, and verify their systems using MathWorks products. Become part of a multidisciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software.
- Write user-focused content that explains concepts and techniques for end-to-end wireless communication systems on hardware.
- Develop examples and tutorials that demonstrate how to use our software to design, model, and test communciation systems on hardware.
- Work with the user community and customer-facing groups to research information needs.
- Participate with the development team in the planning, specification, and testing phases of the product.
- Help MathWorks develop next-generation online resources.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Knowledge of FPGA/SoCs, programming concepts, or algorithm design
- Experience with signal or communications processing
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.