Software Engineer- Development Tools
Do you enjoy solving complex problems using software? Do you want to help build tools used daily by thousands of scientists and engineers around the world? Come and join our software development team creating MathWorks' next generation of automatic diff & merge tools.
Use your problem solving, software design and programming skills to design and implement advanced capabilities in MATLAB & Simulink.
- Design, implement and test high performance applications and algorithms
- Join in team activities such as planning, design discussions and reviews
- Work effectively with other teams across the world
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- An undergraduate degree and some years of commercial work experience, or a PhD degree is required
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.