UI Software Engineer - Embedded Coder
Hybrid Work Model
- Do you want to work in a world class development organization, with an emphasis on software quality and delivering high impact features?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on accelerating the development of embedded software by creating UIs that thousands of engineers around the world will use on a day to day basis?
If you answered yes to all the above, we’d like to hear from you!
Come join an energetic team shaping the UI of Simulink Coder environment (Simulink experience not required). You will design and implement awe-inspiring UIs that work on desktop and web. You will add high performance backend services, enabling engineers around the world to work more efficiently and effectively.
Responsible for the design and implementation of graphical programming environment (desktop and web). Take features all the way from concept to completion. You will not only design and code, but also document and communicate your ideas.
- Mastery of C++
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Experience in desktop UI development (e.g. Qt)
- Experience with high performing backend services
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.