UI Software Engineer - Embedded Coder
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
- Do you want to work in a world class development organization, with an emphasis on software quality and delivering high impact features?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on accelerating the development of embedded software by creating UIs that thousands of engineers around the world will use on a day to day basis?
If you answered yes to all the above, we’d like to hear from you!
Come join an energetic team shaping the UI of Simulink Coder environment (Simulink experience not required). You will design and implement awe-inspiring UIs that work on desktop and web. You will add high performance backend services, enabling engineers around the world to work more efficiently and effectively.
Responsible for the design and implementation of graphical programming environment (desktop and web). Take features all the way from concept to completion. You will not only design and code, but also document and communicate your ideas.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Mastery of C++
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Experience in desktop UI development (e.g. Qt)
- Experience with high performing backend services
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.