Deep Learning Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our deep learning development team. You will be joining a team of developers who are responsible for Deep Learning Toolbox and other data analysis toolboxes at The MathWorks. You will be primarily responsible for developing new features and maintaining existing features of Deep Learning Toolbox. This role may also encompass other aspects of our infrastructure.
You will contribute to the development of deep learning functionality for MATLAB and its application within a wider workflow. You will be knowledgeable in a variety of deep learning and neural networks algorithms, including their implementation and application. You will participate in all aspects of software development, including requirements, user facing design, architecture and implementation. You will work in a highly collaborative environment alongside peers that range from machine learning experts to casual users of these tools.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A Master’s degree and 4 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree is required
- A good first degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Vision
- Experience in implementing mathematical algorithms
- Knowledge of Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Object-oriented application development experience (e.g. C++, Java, C#, Python)
Preferred/Nice to have:
- Demonstrated ability to ship products to customers
- Proven skills in architecture, design and implementation of user interfaces
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with technical computing languages such as MATLAB or R
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.