Deep Learning Software Engineer
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Do you have a strong aptitude for implementing complex algorithms and interest in deep learning technology?
You might be:
A researcher, domain expert, software developer, or professional with a strong technical background.
Come join a team that creates deep learning functionality for MATLAB and drives its application within wider workflows. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary team and which is knowledgeable in a wide variety of deep learning and neural network algorithms, including their implementation and application.
- Steer all aspects of software development, including requirements, user facing design, architecture and implementation.
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to resolve science and engineering problems.
- Act as a user advocate and contribute to software design by participating in design reviews and usability studies and by using the software.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in deep learning
- Experience in image processing, computer vision, and lidar processing
- Experience in software development
- Experience with MATLAB, OpenCV, and Simulink
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.